What's with the role the nano silver has?
Nano silver is comprised by silver nanoparticles. They are utilized as antifungal and antibacterial substances in commercial applications as well as for water treatment and other consumer goods (such as cosmetics, clothing baby products or food containers, as well as numerous other items). The concept of nanosilver relates to metallic silver with an average particle size of nanometer level. This is powdery silver element that has an average particle size of less than 100nm. It's usually between 25-50nm. The performance of nano silver is directly dependent on the size of its particles. It was found in the study that the smaller the particle size, the stronger the sterilization capacity.
Is nano silver the same as colloidal silver?
First, the silver colloidal particles are made without capping agents. In contrast, silver nanoparticles are covered with plant extracts. This makes them more stable as well as non-toxic to human tissues. Also, with advances in technology, the size of nanoparticles is now more uniform.
Is nano silver able to kill bacteria?
Silver is a well-documented antibacterial substance that has been proven to kill bacteria, some fungi, and even certain viruses. The antimicrobial effect is the positively charged silver Ions (Ag +)22,22. Silver ions target microorganisms in several different modes of action.
Nano silver cannot be detected with the naked eyes. It is a tiny amount of nano silver is mixed into the water and deionized to form the colloidal solution of nano silver liquid. Its size is 500 and 1000 times larger than the size of cells. It's very easy to absorb and excreted and it can quickly and efficiently capture isolated fungi and viruses. It's different from conventional antibiotics. Antibiotics kill only a certain number of bacteria, but they cannot kill viruses. Nano-silver can kill more the 650 types of bacteria and viruses. It is well-deserved as the secondary "immune system" of the human body.
Are you sure that Nano Silver healthy?
As a compound, the silver can be found in the natural environment and is thought to be quite innocuous. However, people do not understand enough about the environmental and health risks of silver nanoparticles, so ingestion of colloidal silver is considered to be risky.
Nano silver antibacterial . Compare it to other biological and chemical disinfectants, nano silver has the ability to destroy more than 650 varieties of bacteria in a few minutes. It is able to sterilize the entire spectrum without any drug resistance, and will aid in wound healing, cell growth , and even damage. Repairing cells requires no harmful reaction and causes no irritation to the skin. This provides a broad scope for the wide application using nano silver for antibacterial. This is the most advanced version of the natural antibiotics.
Is nano silver dangerous?
Nano silver can cause minor eye and skin irritation. It may also be a mild skin allergen. Inhalation of silver nanoparticles mainly is detrimental to the liver as well as the lungs. It is known that silver nanoparticles are intoxic to mammalian cell membranes.
Nano Silver's Features Nano Silver
1. An antibiotic may kill six kinds of pathogens while nano silver kills numerous pathogenic microorganisms.
2. Nano silver is able to kill more than 650 kinds bacteria in just a few seconds. The unique bactericidal mechanism allows nano silver particles to destroy pathogenic bacteria at very lower concentrations.
3. Nano silver particles have super permeability, can quickly penetrate up to 2mm beneath the skin to sterilize, and have an effective sterilizing effect on ordinary bacteria, stubborn bacterial, drug-resistant bacteria and chronic tissue infection caused mold.
4. Improve healing of wounds as well as repair and renewal of damaged cells, and decompose muscles expansion, boost antibacterial and anti-inflammatory improve wound healing speed and decrease the formation of scars.
5. Nano silver particles are manufactured using patented technology, with the protection of a film on the outside which releases slowly inside the human body which means the antibacterial effect is robust and lasts for a long time.
6. nano silver, a bactericide that is not antibacterial The nano silver can kill many pathogenic microorganisms, and is more effective than antibiotics. The unique antibacterial mechanism of nano silver particles 10nm in size can swiftly and efficiently kill bacteria, leading them to lose their reproductive capacity and cease production. This next stage of drug resistants can effectively stop repeated attacks caused by drug resistance.
Nano silver antibacterial mechanism
Nano silver particle are found in between microscopic substances as well as macroscopic molecules and atoms. They exhibit unique surface effects, tiny size effects, quantum size effects and quantum tunnel effects that are macroscopic, and can easily enter diseases;
2. The size of nano silver particles is small and the percentage of volume of the surface is large. The electronic state and bonding physical state on the outside are different from inside the particle. The inability to coordinate atoms on the surface will result in an increase active sites on the surface, which have the essential conditions as an antibacterial agent.
3. Nano-silver has strong penetrating power which allows it to fully be able to penetrate and destroy pathogens therefore generating stronger biological results. It is a great choice because of its great safety, broad antibacterial capabilities and long-lasting sterilization time. Nanosilver's antibacterial properties are far more effective in combating pathogenic bacilli, coli and filamentous molds than conventional silver ion and fungicides. Nano silver particles are able to eradicate fungi, bacteria mycoplasma, chlamydia or other pathogenic microorganisms.
Source of nanosilver
TRUNNANO is a reliable global chemical material manufacturer and supplier with more than the past 12 years' worth of knowledge in providing top-quality chemicals, as well as Nanomaterials. Our company is currently created a variety with powders. We offer OEM services. If you are looking for Nano Silver powder, please get in touch with us. Select the products below to send us an inquiry by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Magnesium Ingot Introduction There are a variety of different metals available that can be used to manufacture dies the magnesium metal is one of the most well-known. Its characteristics make it appealing to die-casters , as well as the end-users. I…
Market trend of ceramic sand sand casting price The global market sales of…
What is Potassium Stearate ? Potassium-stearate is also referred by the name of "potassium octadecanoate". White powder with crystalline structure. It is soluble in hot water and insoluble in ether, chloroform and carbon disulfide. The aqueous soluti…