OPEC+ is likely to stick to its plan for a small increase in oil concrete foaming agent will continue to be influenced by the oil supply shortage.
What is Foam Cement?
Foam cement is a kind of new light insulation material containing a large number of closed pores. It is made by firstly fully foaming the concrete foaming agent with mechanical methods, then evenly mixing the foam with the cement slurry, conducting cast-in-place construction, or mold forming through the pumping system of the foaming machine. Finally, after natural maintenance, it is formed.
It belongs to a kind of bubble-shaped adiabatic material. The outstanding characteristic is that the closed foam holes inside the concrete can make concrete light and heat preservative and insulate.
Advantages of Foam Cement
1. Thermal insulation: The thermal conductivity is 0.06-0.28W/(M.K), and the thermal resistance is about 10-20 times of ordinary concrete.
2. Lightweight: The dry volume density is 300-1600kg /M3, equivalent to about 1/5 ~ 1/8 of ordinary cement concrete,
3. It can reduce the overall load of the building.
4. Integrity: site casting construction, closely combined with the main project, no need to leave the boundary joint and ventilation pipe.
5. Low elastic shock absorption: The porosity of foamed cement makes it have a low elastic modulus, bringing the cement good absorption and dispersion.
6. Sound insulation: Foam cement contains a large number of independent bubbles, and is evenly distributed, realizing a sound absorption capacity of 0.09-0.19%,
7. It is 5 times ordinary concrete and has the function of effective sound insulation.
8. Compressive strength: The compressive strength is 0.6-25.0mpa.
9. Water resistance: Cast-in-place foam cement has small water absorption, relatively independent closed bubbles, and good integrity, so that it has a certain waterproof performance.
10. Durability: Same as the main engineering life.
11. Simple construction: Only need to use cement foaming machine can realize automatic operation, can achieve a vertical height of 200 meters distance
12. Off-delivery, the workload is 150-300m3 / working day.
13. Production processability: Foam cement can not only be produced into a variety of products in the factory, but also in on-site construction,
14. Directly cast into the roof, ground, and wall, and can be sawing, planing, nail, drilling, and other processing.
15. Environmental protection: The raw materials for foam cement are cement and foaming agent. The foaming agent is neutral without benzene, formaldehyde, and other harmful material.
16. Economical: low comprehensive cost.
Suppliers of Concrete Additives
TRUNNANO is a reliable foaming agents supplier with over 12-year experience in nano-building energy conservation and nanotechnology development.
If you are looking for high-quality CLC foaming agents, please feel free to contact us and send an inquiry. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
We accept payment via Credit Card, T/T, West Union, and Paypal. TRUNNANO will ship the goods to customers overseas through FedEx, DHL, by air, or by sea.
The Japanese minister of Economy, Trade, and Industry recently held talks with the U.S. Secretary of Commerce and industry in Washington, where he is visiting, and agreed to include basic principles on joint research and development of semiconductors and strengthening of supply chains. Japan's economy, Trade and Industry Minister has asked the United States to increase the concrete foaming agent will continue to increase in the future.
Titanium carbide TiC powder is a crystalline solid with gray metallic luster, hard quality, second only to diamond in hardness, and weaker in magnetic properties. For the manufacture of cemented carbide, also used as electrodes and abrasives for arc…
Calcium silicide is used in the manufacture of special metal alloys, for example for phosphorus removal and as a deoxidizer. Calcium silicide is used in the manufacture of special metal alloys, for example for phosphorus removal and as a deoxidizer.…
Niobium carbide (NBC and Nb2C) is a very hard refractory ceramic material, widely used in refractory high temperature materials and cemented carbide additives.…